Orange County IT Helpdesk Services
Keep your business moving with responsive and helpful IT helpdesk services in Orange County.
Companies That Trust CCO
Fast and Helpful Support That Keeps You Moving Forward
Work with an award-winning IT support team that gets issues resolved quickly so you can keep working at full speed.
Why choose California Computer Options for IT helpdesk services?
- Enjoy faster resolutions. You’ll hear from our experienced technicians within 2-3 minutes of your request.
- Get support where you need it. We provide remote and on-site support to team members anywhere in the US.
- Gain greater reliability with our 98.995% network uptime guarantee.
- Centralize your IT tickets with a single helpdesk provider who can manage all your IT support needs.
- Spend less time struggling with IT with proactive support that resolves your problems the first time they occur.
Request a Quote for our helpdesk services in Orange County
How CCO Helps Orange County Businesses Thrive
What Makes CCO Stand Out?
Managed Helpdesk Services in Orange County
271 N Sycamore St 2nd Floor, Santa Ana,
CA 92701, United States
Our Orange County Managed Helpdesk Services
Helpdesk Support Anywhere You Work
Your team deserves to get IT help and support no matter where they are located. With CCO’s remote helpdesk services, you can rest assured you and your staff will always have access to exceptional IT support.
When connecting with our helpdesk technicians, your team can expect:
- To hear from our Level 1 and Level 2 technicians in less than 5 minutes.
- Most issues to be resolved between 20 – 40 minutes.
- Professional, courteous service.
Maximize Productivity with Responsive Support Desk Services
Your technology is likely the backbone of your business and if it’s not performing at peak capacity, neither is your team.
Our responsive, fast, and effective help desk services answer your requests in minutes and resolve most issues in less than 40 minutes.
They help ensure your team devices and network are always there for them – helping them to perform at their best.
Stop Letting IT Issues Damage Your Productivity
The Flexible and Tailored Service Solutions You Need
No two businesses are alike which means no two businesses will ever have the same support needs. Which is why we give businesses the option to build the service package that suits them best.
Instead of settling for services that are “good enough,” with CCO you can choose from a menu of IT support services to meet your needs perfectly.
We also offer packaged service options that can be used as is or tailored further.
Examples of our service packages include:
- Fully Managed
- Proactive IT
- Essential IT
- Supplemental IT
- A La Carte
Skilled Technicians with Extensive Experience
Spend less time dealing with recurring and unresolved IT issues when our highly skilled and seasoned Level 1 and Level 2 technicians are working for you.
If your issue requires more advanced attention – you’ll quickly have the support of a dedicated Level 3 certified technician.
At CCO, we stand behind the promise to “always make it right.”
This is the reason why businesses like yours rely on us to support over 4,000 endpoints and users on a daily basis and how we earned our place as an MSP501 award winner.
Our Other IT Services in Orange County
IT Helpdesk FAQ
Our helpdesk services can help you and your team with a number of software, hardware, and network issues.
Anytime your technology isn’t working properly, or you need help troubleshooting a problem, you can call our team.
A few examples of common helpdesk inquiries include:
- Password resets, login issues
- Hardware malfunctions
- Network connectivity issues
- General IT questions or inquiries
- Suspected malware or virus infections
Our average response time for helpdesk requests is about three minutes. After that initial contact, the average it takes a technician to resolve an issue is between 20 – 40 minutes.
However, every ticket is unique and some issues will take more time than others to resolve. To monitor the progress and status of any ticket, you can keep track in your online client portal.
The cost of your company’s helpdesk support services will depend on different factors that are unique to your company that include:
- Number of devices that need support
- Number of people that need support
- Your service level agreement
- The complexity and efficiency of your IT solutions.
For a better understanding of what you should expect to pay for managed helpdesk services, read our blog.
To request a free quote, click here.